LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — The Kentucky Commission of Deaf and Hard Hearing has warned others about the dangers that come with keyless entry vehicles.

This warning came after the Fayette County Coroner said there are indications that carbon monoxide poisoning caused Connie Dotson to die in her home last week.

Dotson was deaf and apparently left her keyless entry car running inside the garage as she slept.

The commission said this is a serious problem as there are 700,000 people who are deaf or hard of hearing in Kentucky.  They are pushing for other technology to prevent future deaths.