US coronavirus: Death toll tops 1,000
– Unemployment claims soar to record-shattering 3.3 million, – How soap, warm water and hand sanitizer kill COVID-19
– Tech tips to make working from home easier, – Therapy dog comforts hospital staff
Senate passes $2 trillion package; 3.3 million people file for unemployment insurance; U.S. stocks up; China announces travel ban; USA has most infections in the world; two people facing criminal charges for coronavirus pranks; Deaf woman Joyce Davis passes away from COVID-19; Senate’s stimulus package: SSI/SSDI; unemployment insurance; payments
– US could become next coronavirus epicenter – What you need to know about being tested for COVID-19
– Coronavirus: Spain overtakes China in deaths, Italy threatens jail time, – White House deal reached on stimulus proposal
– Why you can’t resist carbs during self-isolation, – Update: 2-Legged dog is next Cadbury bunny!
Wednesday, March 25 coronavirus updates: U.S. surpasses 60,000 cases; Senate to vote on $2 trillion stimulus package; NYC has one of highest infection rates; 17-year-old California teen dies; Democratic primaries grinds to halt; “If I get corona I get corona” college student apologizes; Louisiana pastor defies ban on gatherings by holding services with over 1,000 people; Deaf organizations solve accessibility gaps in White House briefings; #DeafBing: Washing Hands
– Over 100 deaths from coronavirus reported in a single day in US
– Trump wants to ease social distancing after 15 days, – Companies hiring thousands of workers
– Senate fails to advance coronavirus aid bill again, – How to stay active during COVID-19
Tuesday, March 24 coronavirus updates: Trump wants America re-opened by Easter; New York has over 25k infections; first child to die from coronavirus in L.A.; Tokyo Olympics officially postponed; Liberty University to open campus; inmates released from jails; Congress nearing deal on economic stabilization package; ER Doctor explains “Flatten the Curve” concept
Let’s learn about the attire from their culture, ranging from casual wear to formal wear in Oman! Enjoying learning the differences between five Deaf Omani men all wearing outfits of varying colors and designs.
Thanks to the association, Omani Society for the Hearing Impaired, run by a dynamic team of deaf and hearing volunteers.
Coronavirus: National Guard deployed to three states
– Canada, Australia will not send athletes to Olympics, – Easing kids’ coronavirus anxiety
– Friend officiates wedding from his window amid outbreak, – National Puppy Day: Foster a puppy while you social distance
2020 Olympics likely postponed; Senate fails to advance $1.8 trillion stimulus package; NY Gov. Cuomo orders hospitals to expand capacity; Trump hinting on going in different way from lockdowns; Amazon/Walmart/Instacart hiring; Fed tries to support U.S. economy; over 41k COVID-19 cases in USA; Deaf Italians describe country-wide lockdown, #DeafBing: Delivering Mail While Deaf
FDA approves new, faster test
-Gas prices continue to drop across us, -Site calculates how long toilet paper will last
-High school choir uses technology to perform concert, -Top 5 stories of the week
Sunday, March 22 coronavirus updates: Over 31,000 cases in USA; 15,000 in NY; Sen. Rand Paul tests positive; VP Pence tests negative; Louisiana and Ohio issues stay-at-home orders; Hawaii to require 14-day quarantines for arrivals; Europe updates; Nyle DiMarco reveals possible COVID-19 exposure